quote

Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks. Plutarch

Sunday, October 1, 2017

Hello..

Its been an wonderful journey of a new mom that I experienced in last 3 year. my daughter delighted us with lots of sleepless nights and lovely sweet emotional meltdowns.

she is 3 now.. and I hope I can resume to my weekly blogging exercises now..

now let me tell you.. what did I do apart form playing new mom or changing diapers and feeding her to be précised.


well... I bought lots and lots of art supplies and books... and of course some silver jewelries...



Meanwhile my mystic canvas page has crossed the first 1000 likes .. oh yeah.. and I don't know how.. because I seldom posted my artworks there.. still so many are just rotting on my desks and crawers..

no big paintings... no serious works..

I just kept sketching and journaling and buying supplies... those were my motivations.. seriously..

let me share some of my sketching works with you..

I will review about the supplies later..

Playground sketches

stormy night from 11th floor balcony

fallen

Checkpost

security check post


bedside workplace

as you can see.. I am obsessed with my art supplies and I  have no time to spend in my art corner.. so this is my regular easily convertible work place.

that's all for today folks... going to slice veggies for lunch...

see you.....





No comments:

Post a Comment