quote

Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks. Plutarch

Friday, June 20, 2014

My new 110 gsm sketchbook

Hello friends,

its 09.44 pm at night, the whole day wasn't much exciting though.

Today, I have received my Brustro A5 110 gsm sketchbook through Snapdeal.

morning I was really excited and happy seeing its lovely stitched bound black cover and beautiful ivory toothed papers, a real rich vintage look it has, just the way I wanted.. but all my excitement went down when I found, other than Pen sketches, pencil sketches or dry crayons, these papers don't support ink and wash techniques,, its become blotchy with a little load of extra water or pigments.
 
 
 
though its working little better with Koi watercolour cakes but not with my Mungyo water soluble crayons.. and definitely not with my water soluble Pilot fine liners...
 
I am still trying to find out how to work with such challenges... whole day passed by and I am still experimenting.. hope will get some or the other satisfactory solution for this..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment