quote

Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks. Plutarch

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

heaps of cloths

Hello friends..

I thought, let me share my THE most lazy and disorganized nature with you all.. specially when it comes to organize my wardrobe...

I am very particular about organizing my art supplies and books though, but not my cloths and wardrobe.. that's the most painful household work for me.. believe me.. I enjoy heaving my cloths outside the closet... heheheee



yes, that's exactly how my cloth hangers and cloth stand look like...

 BTW.. I sketched them with a waterproof 0.2 fine liner and mungyo water soluble crayons - 36 assorted colours.

let me show you in details... these hangers were suppose to be inside of the closet behind.. but I am just fine to see them outside of the closet instead....



just next to it.. was a cloth drying stand.. which serve differently now days.. well of course I am too lazy to shift those dried cloths properly pressed and stored inside the wardrobe.. you can even see my hobo bag along with those cloths..



I know, I am shameless... and I will never be organized in my life, that's for sure too...

BTW... can you see my stand... its just hidden ... well under the cloths... hehheee. that's the question of the day.. can you find my poor steel cloth hanging rack???!!!... lolz.. !! wow... height of shamelessness..


 

No comments:

Post a Comment